Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Gifts




































Hey Everyone! I don't have a lot of time to offer all the details, but here is my finished Stationery Box Gift Set. My friend Jana gave one to me for my birthday and I couldn't wait to make one of my own! She got the design from Dannie's Designs and it is such a great idea! I made three boxes for each of my co-workers. On the inside are 6 cards, 2 each of 3 different designs, 3 little notecards and 4 tags.








I used SU paper and Basic Grey Pink Lemonade paper pack. I have already posted 2 of the 3 cards about a month ago, but here is the rest of the finished project. Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays!


























1 comment:

  1. This turned out super cute! Love those flowers on the smaller cards and the tags are awesome! I think this is on my Christmas wish list..hint! hint! (lol)

    ReplyDelete