Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tasty Treat


Late last night, I was struggling to make just ONE more thing to give out as a holiday treat. I guess good ideas come when you are under pressure because about 10 p.m., I got this one!! I was wishing I had thought of it sooner because it was just SOOOOO easy! I cranked out about 30 bags in about 45 minutes. Putting the treat mix in the bag and sealing them took the longest! I just cut out a top note die, stamped it and folded it over the top of the bag. The bag is a clear envelope! I got so excited when I got to work that I handed them all out before I got the pitcure. I managed to get this one back, so it isn't perfect. I made them in green with red ink and red with green ink. Sorry about the picture.


Here are the exact measurements and recipe: SU clear envelopes, SU Purely Pomegranate and Old Olive paper, SU Purely Pomegranate and Old Olive Ink, SU Top Note Die, adhesive and stamps. I got the sentiment from what I call the "Dollar Stamp Stand" at Michaels.Oh, and of course the treat!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Hope there's one of these coming my way! Looks great and what a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete