Saturday, May 2, 2009

This is my most recent card. I really loved making it. My lighting did not do the colors justice in the picture. I used SU Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, and Raspberry Tart DS paper. I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, the SU Priceless Stamp Set, chocolate chip ink and ribbon. I did the stictching with my Pixie, although, it broke before I could finish all 6 cards. I managed to get enough done to complete 3. I returned the Pixie, but haven't gotten around to finishing the other 3. Perhaps that will be something I do today. Last night I made 8 more cards, all the same design. I will try to get that one uploaded by tomorrow. Currently, I am trying to finish all the thank-you cards for my DS's birthday gifts. I have 6 more cards to make and then my next project is going to be the end of the year goodies for my fellow teachers. I am thinking about a top-note gift card box using the top note die cut from Stampin' Up! I will try a sample and see if I like it. Will keep ya'll posted on that one.
Since I am so "behind" everyone else, my first task is going to be to load the proects/ cards I have done in this last month. Hopefully, by the time I finish with those, I'll have new ones lined up to show you. I also post on twopeasinabucket.com (SouthTxScrapper) and splitcoaststampers.com (wsanchez). I am partial to SCS, so I have more of a gallery there! Leave me your ideas, and comments. I am always looking for inspiration, ideas, and new techniques. I "scraplift" with no shame! Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment