Monday, May 18, 2009


I know I said I was going to post once a week, but that didn't quite happen last week, so bear with me. It's been about 2 weeks... I have actually been very busy, both in my craft room and at work (the swine flu extended my track season). And since I am mass producing my main project for the moment, I don't actually have a lot of DIFFERENT things to show you. I am desperately trying to get back to my scrapbooking, but have been getting sidetracked by everything under the sun everytime I sit down to design a page. SO, with that being said, here are my goals for the week: 1. Post my weekend project (which I am doing tonight), and 2. make another huge effort towards finishing my TOP NOTE GIFT BOXES I am making as "Going- Away-For-The-Summer" treats for the other teachers and staff members at school. Since I am making about 50 boxes, I have been trying to do a little each night. I would estimate that I am half- finished with the project, but don't have one actually completed. I will post when I get one done. I would like to get most of them done and be able to finish over the weekend, so I can actually scrapbook this Saturday or Sunday. Wish me luck!!

Here is my project from the weekend. It is my very first Flower Pot card and I absolutely love it and had fun making it. I had been wanting to try it for awhile and had seen a ton of them on SCS, heard how "easy," they were, and just didn't believe it for myself. I finally got around to trying it out and do you know what?? It was SUPER DUPER easy! I couldn't believe it! One piece of cardstock made 2 pots and it was as simple as can be. I downloaded a tutorial from someone's else's blog, so if you are interested just let me know and I can either direct you to her tutorial or help you out myself. In the meantime... Happy Scrappin' and have a GREAT week!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is georgeous! I would love to try it. Please send me the blog with the instructions or your take on it. Thanks! Pretty! Pretty! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really nice, Wyndi. It looks even better in real life!

    ReplyDelete