Monday, October 12, 2009

Watch out for the spiders!!


Dust off all the spider webs from this blog because...BOO! I'm BAAAACKKK!!

I know I probably won't be posting as much as I'd like, but I am back in my craftroom and finally got a chance to get some work done this weekend. I am SUCH a cheater though. I decided to make my co-workers each a stationary set for Christmas and at the rate I am working decided I better get busy now. So, I made 6 of this card. Paper is SU and Basic Grey Lemonade. I said I am a cheater because I just copied one that was given to me. They only difference is the patterened paper. Anyway, this card was pretty simple, just the paper, some ink and a SU stamp... thanks for looking and continue to check back in now that I am up and running again!

1 comment:

  1. Simple is good. This is a great layout and your paper coordination make this card fantastic! Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete