Sunday, October 25, 2009

Spooky Treat Bags


Well, I spent the weekend back at home and went to a crop! I had a lot of fun with Lisa, Jana and my other papercrafting friends from home. I made plenty of new pages which I will post in the next couple of days and of course, we spent most of the time talking! I spent the night with Lisa and we woke up early the next day and started playing again in her wonderful craftroom. I made these cute lilttle spooky treat bags (I named them Frank and Mumford) to give to my co-workers this week for Halloween. I gto the idea from Jana, who got it from Chicnscratch Blog. That's probably the end of my Halloween "madness" as I am getting ready to move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas. And of course, continue to make scrapbook pages. Happy Halloween this week to everyone!


Recipe for Frank: Wild Wasabi SU paper, Basic Black cardstock, google eyes, black Sharpie, pop dots, and green brads

Recipe for Mumford the Mummy: Vintage Cream cs from PTI, Vintage touch ink in chai, and camoile, colorbox chestnut, colorbox dune, Basic Black cs, and black brads

No comments:

Post a Comment