Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Too Cute To Be Spooky




I am really happy about getting back into my craftroom! In keeping with the season, I decided to make a layout with last year's Halloween pictures. I know I am a year late, but I have decided that it is a fruitless effort to scrapbook in chronological order. I am just doing it when I have time and when I see a picture I like. It makes my hobby less stressful and more enjoyable. I have had this paper for over 3 years. I bought it on clearance for $2 at Wal-Mart and finally put it to good use! I made the letters on my Cricut using my mini-monograms cartrdige. The buttons and ribbon came along with the paper. The baby is mine! lol... Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some cute pics! And it sounds like you've really got the right idea about scrapbooking. Glad to see you're enjoying it again.

    ReplyDelete